* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

THIS BOARD IS PUBLIC - VISIBLE TO EVERYONE!

Topic: Have you ever fallen for a fib, hook line and sinker.

measles on Wed 12-Aug-2015 | 20:22pm

Offline measles

• "Highly Infectious Member"
    • yes
I am a bit gullible my family say, always believe what I am told.  For instance when I was told babies came out of the tummy like a cash register opening when you pressed the tummy button I believed that for years.  I am a little wiser now but still tend to believe until proven otherwise.
Smile if you are still breathing
  • Read 5141 times
  • Category Front Page
Comments: 6

Della on Wed 12-Aug-2015 | 21:50pm
Reply #1

Offline Della

Yes I have and do quite often.  One I remember when I was about nine.  A friend's older brother was in the navy and had some tattoos on his arms.  He was off on leave and he told me that when he had a bath or got his arms wet his tattoos would rise up his arms onto his shoulders so they didn't get wet - I was fascinated and believed him but when he had gone back to sea my friend said he had told her it wasn't true, and she could tell me when he had gone.  I was quite disappointed.  :)
Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all
Vincent van Gogh

Hotspur on Mon 01-Feb-2016 | 21:39pm
Reply #2

Offline Hotspur

• Can be very testing iblis رائع
I am a bit gullible my family say, always believe what I am told.  For instance when I was told babies came out of the tummy like a cash register opening when you pressed the tummy button I believed that for years.  I am a little wiser now but still tend to believe until proven otherwise.
:D ;D
If you pray to the wrong god you might make the right one madder and madder

Homer Simpson

Grodno on Tue 01-Mar-2016 | 19:37pm
Reply #3

Offline Grodno

I have been taken advantage of with little white lies more times than I can remember and I still don't learn.

Walkingwithtime on Tue 29-Mar-2016 | 20:25pm
Reply #4

Walkingwithtime

I think if you are someone like me who likes to trust folk first and not to judge people so quickly its easy sometimes to be taken in. Yet once bitten by someone its time to go for a long walk.

Anniemorris on Fri 01-Apr-2016 | 10:00am
Reply #5

Offline Anniemorris

• Hello to you all ,from an Displaced Geordie .
    • yes
Me to ... I'm very naive , I tend to take people on trust ,and try to believe what they say . and I try to be truthful,
but mm I have told many white lies myself , as no one likes to hurt people's feelings , so I bend the truth lol
Enjoy your day  :) .
It is better to give than to receive .

MamaFrankie on Wed 06-Apr-2016 | 16:53pm
Reply #6

MamaFrankie