* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

THIS BOARD IS PUBLIC - VISIBLE TO EVERYONE!

Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

SG on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 11:02am
Reply #45

Online SG

• Global Moderator
    • Yes
I was glad to hear that my (recently promoted) DC niece has Christmas off!   Also on twitter that lots of people have delivered goodies to Police and Ambulance staff. Must subscribe to the Fire Service, but I imagine they too have had goodies delivered!

Unfortunately the Police are supposed to 'declare' all gifts - and they often get removed never to be seen again.

Is she returning to uniform on promotion or staying in CID?
"I'm not intimidated by anyone.  Everyone is made with two arms, two legs, a stomach and a head.  Just think about that." - Josephine Baker 

lutongirl7 on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 14:13pm
Reply #46

Offline lutongirl7

I hope you all have a peaceful and enjoyable day and next year will be a good one for you.

Dickiemint on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 17:28pm
Reply #47

Offline Dickiemint

Is she returning to uniform on promotion or staying in CID?

She's hoping to stay in CID!  'Promotion' to her was getting into CID after passing the exams.  We're obviously very proud of her, with a 6 yr old child and lazy husband (But I won't go there!) to look after.
Just 99 sleeps to Christmas.....

SG on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 18:23pm
Reply #48

Online SG

• Global Moderator
    • Yes
She's hoping to stay in CID!  'Promotion' to her was getting into CID after passing the exams.  We're obviously very proud of her, with a 6 yr old child and lazy husband (But I won't go there!) to look after.

Ah, I see!
"I'm not intimidated by anyone.  Everyone is made with two arms, two legs, a stomach and a head.  Just think about that." - Josephine Baker