About your Forum > Front Page

Have you ever fallen for a fib, hook line and sinker.

(1/3) > >>

measles:
I am a bit gullible my family say, always believe what I am told.  For instance when I was told babies came out of the tummy like a cash register opening when you pressed the tummy button I believed that for years.  I am a little wiser now but still tend to believe until proven otherwise.

Della:
Yes I have and do quite often.  One I remember when I was about nine.  A friend's older brother was in the navy and had some tattoos on his arms.  He was off on leave and he told me that when he had a bath or got his arms wet his tattoos would rise up his arms onto his shoulders so they didn't get wet - I was fascinated and believed him but when he had gone back to sea my friend said he had told her it wasn't true, and she could tell me when he had gone.  I was quite disappointed.  :)

Hotspur:

--- Quote from: measles on Wed 12-Aug-2015 | 20:22pm ---I am a bit gullible my family say, always believe what I am told.  For instance when I was told babies came out of the tummy like a cash register opening when you pressed the tummy button I believed that for years.  I am a little wiser now but still tend to believe until proven otherwise.

--- End quote ---
:D ;D

Grodno:
I have been taken advantage of with little white lies more times than I can remember and I still don't learn.

Walkingwithtime:
I think if you are someone like me who likes to trust folk first and not to judge people so quickly its easy sometimes to be taken in. Yet once bitten by someone its time to go for a long walk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version