* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

* Corona Virus Advice

Dear Members and Visitors,

Just in case you've not seen the latest advice / guidelines regarding the Corona Virus (Covid-19), please visit the Government's website via the link below so you can be as up to date as possible.

The UK Government's Advice/Rules on Corona Virus

Also, the NHS website has a lot of useful information.

NHS Corona Virus Advice

I hope you are all following the rules in self-isolating and social-distancing. Only a fool would think they would never catch it and mix with others only to spread it further. Please do follow the guidelines and the Government's rulings.

Be safe, be healthy and be wise.

Regards
Hal
www.fiftyplusforum.co.uk
THIS BOARD IS PUBLIC - VISIBLE TO EVERYONE!

Topic: Harassment, Parliament and the BBC

guest1764 on Mon 06-Nov-2017 | 16:47PM
Reply #135

guest1764

Going nowhere as I see it .
 You took it as a bit of banter, as I would have done , in the incident that you talked about . I love banter ,and  it often cheers me up too.

The world would be a much, duller place with it .  I have often indulged in it with strangers in Asdas   :)

Yes, I went to the local shops one day and counted up the number of people I chatted to on the way there and back.  There were nine.  Mostly because of my little dog.

guest534 on Mon 06-Nov-2017 | 16:50PM
Reply #136

guest534

If people cannot immediately see tthe difference between a bit of chat on a bus in a public place and a sleazy slime ball of a boss making personal comments trapped in a lift, it is not worth continuing to explain.

SG on Mon 06-Nov-2017 | 16:52PM
Reply #137

SG

Moderator Comment

In which case perhaps everyone should return to discussing the topic - "Harassment, Parliament and the BBC"

Myra on Thu 09-Nov-2017 | 13:25PM
Reply #138

Offline Myra

• 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence.   Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.

aron on Mon 13-Nov-2017 | 22:16PM
Reply #139

Offline aron

Round of applause for Jo..

guest534 on Tue 14-Nov-2017 | 08:32AM
Reply #140

guest534

AprilRose on Tue 14-Nov-2017 | 09:02AM
Reply #141

Offline AprilRose

• Art Deco Glass collector. Just call me AR.
    • yes
 :offtopic:  sorry, only just read this thread

many years ago when I was younger, well in my 40's, I got my bottom pinched on a water bus in Venice. Although I ignored the young Italian male (hubby was with me) I felt rather flattered  >b< well it was well known in those days that Italian men often did this but it still took me by surprise. I didn't complain but hubby and I had a good laugh about it afterwards, often teasing me about it in later years.  :giggle:
Every moment is a fresh beginning

harry on Fri 03-Sep-2021 | 23:56PM
Reply #142

Offline harry

• A much younger me
    • yes
May your god go with you ..and  hopefully he will not come back

aron on Wed 08-Sep-2021 | 18:24PM
Reply #143

Offline aron

You think so..

I think she's funny

HarryH on Fri 10-Sep-2021 | 07:46AM
Reply #144

HarryH

Me too. But then I am a different Harry.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal