* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated anywhere on this site, offending posts may be removed without consultation and warnings will be issued.
THIS BOARD IS PUBLIC - VISIBLE TO EVERYONE!

Topic: Happy Unbirthday

Norn on Wed 01-Mar-2017 | 12:03PM

Offline Norn

• @halley765
I don't tell anyone on line when my birthday is.   Some sites, like Facebook and Google, insist you have to tell them, to prove you are adult  ::)
So they think my birthday is 29th February.
Now today,March 1st,  I have a special logo with candles on Google. Last year I had it on 28th February. How do you think they figure it out?

And do you care? :D
"There are nine and sixty ways of constructing tribal lays,
And every single one of them is right!"
  • Read 1511 times
  • Category Front Page
Comments: 2

NEGal on Sat 04-Mar-2017 | 06:44AM
Reply #1

Offline NEGal

I love seeing the cake thing on my birthday on Google but it is not the same date or problem as yours. Not on Facebook. 

Hotspur on Thu 25-Jan-2018 | 09:11AM
Reply #2

Offline Hotspur

• Can be very testing
Hmm, I've got a leftover from Christmas bottle of bubbly in the fridge that winks at me every time I open the door, so think I'll have an unbirthday today  :cheers:
« Last Edit: Thu 25-Jan-2018 | 09:18AM by Hotspur »
If you pray to the wrong god you might make the right one madder and madder

Homer Simpson