* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated anywhere on this site, offending posts may be removed without consultation and warnings will be issued.
THIS BOARD IS PUBLIC - VISIBLE TO EVERYONE!

Topic: Daft SPAM e-mails

joysie21 on Sat 09-Jan-2016 | 20:27PM
Reply #15

Offline joysie21

At last I have found how to block  someone sending me spam mail +-+

I have another problem I send jokes to people in a block from my contact list  but my other friends can see the email addresses how can I prevent this please

Hal on Sun 10-Jan-2016 | 15:58PM
Reply #16

Offline Hal

• Founder of FPF.
  • Administrator
  • Smile - You know it makes sense :)
    • https://www.facebook.com/Chas.Large
    • Yes
    • Chas Large's Website
Send the mail to yourself and use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) for everyone else or a group. Only your email will be revealed to everyone else.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

Hotton on Wed 20-Jan-2016 | 17:30PM
Reply #17

Offline Hotton

• hotton
Not a problem but over the last few days I have been getting about 10 a day asking me to become a tester for Dyson.
hotton