* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Front Page / Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Last post by SG on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 18:23pm »
She's hoping to stay in CID!  'Promotion' to her was getting into CID after passing the exams.  We're obviously very proud of her, with a 6 yr old child and lazy husband (But I won't go there!) to look after.

Ah, I see!
« Last post by Dickiemint on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 17:28pm »
Is she returning to uniform on promotion or staying in CID?

She's hoping to stay in CID!  'Promotion' to her was getting into CID after passing the exams.  We're obviously very proud of her, with a 6 yr old child and lazy husband (But I won't go there!) to look after.
« Last post by lutongirl7 on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 14:13pm »
I hope you all have a peaceful and enjoyable day and next year will be a good one for you.
« Last post by SG on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 11:02am »
I was glad to hear that my (recently promoted) DC niece has Christmas off!   Also on twitter that lots of people have delivered goodies to Police and Ambulance staff. Must subscribe to the Fire Service, but I imagine they too have had goodies delivered!

Unfortunately the Police are supposed to 'declare' all gifts - and they often get removed never to be seen again.

Is she returning to uniform on promotion or staying in CID?
« Last post by Dickiemint on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 09:38am »
I'd like to wish a safe and peaceful Christmas and New Year all those members of the emergency services who are working over the holiday period.  I hope their shifts are q and end on time, and that they all go home safely to their loved ones.

Merry Christmas

I was glad to hear that my (recently promoted) DC niece has Christmas off!   Also on twitter that lots of people have delivered goodies to Police and Ambulance staff. Must subscribe to the Fire Service, but I imagine they too have had goodies delivered!
« Last post by guest1852 on Tue 25-Dec-2018 | 02:28am »
May I also wish a very merry Christmas and a Happy new year to the founder members and everyone else.
« Last post by Oulton Jim on Mon 24-Dec-2018 | 21:32pm »
May I wish every member a Happy Healthy Christmas. Jim  :)
« Last post by Anniemorris on Mon 24-Dec-2018 | 18:25pm »
Merry Christmas to everyone ..
and and all the best for  2019
« Last post by Beppy on Mon 24-Dec-2018 | 18:05pm »
I'd like to wish a safe and peaceful Christmas and New Year all those members of the emergency services who are working over the holiday period.  I hope their shifts are q and end on time, and that they all go home safely to their loved ones.

Merry Christmas

I second that.
« Last post by Paul on Mon 24-Dec-2018 | 18:04pm »
Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas. May your baubles stay shiny.

Amen to that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10