* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Front Page / Re: Harassment, Parliament and the BBC
« Last post by aron on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 22:15pm »
She didn't say she had been sexually abused. She said how uncomfortable it made her feel. She wasn't reporting it..just saying - if it had or had not been innocent..it was a bloke who unasked for, made her feel frightened. We can't judge her, she was just saying it like it was. Take it at face value.

« Last post by Beppy on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 22:12pm »
I wish some of these seemingly hypersensitive women could talk to some victims of real sexual abuse - it might open their eyes a bit and make them realise that they haven't really suffered at all.

Or live in countries where women and girls are really sexually abused regularly.
« Last post by SG on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 22:10pm »
I wish some of these seemingly hypersensitive women could talk to some victims of real sexual abuse - it might open their eyes a bit and make them realise that they haven't really suffered at all.
« Last post by Beppy on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 22:10pm »
As I said.. each to....

Of course it is but if that was my daughter troubled by a fairly innocuous remark 30 years later I would be concerned!
« Last post by Myra on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 22:08pm »
As I said.. each to....

Each to indeed aron  :OK:
« Last post by aron on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 22:07pm »
As I said.. each to....
« Last post by SG on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 22:01pm »
I'm afraid she's got problems if she's still troubled by a remark made 30 years ago. Silly flirty remark but not crude or vulgar which might have been upsetting.

Quite.
« Last post by aron on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 21:59pm »
Each to their own train of thought
« Last post by Beppy on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 21:57pm »
I'm afraid she's got problems if she's still troubled by a remark made 30 years ago. Silly flirty remark but not crude or vulgar which might have been upsetting.
« Last post by SG on Sun 05-Nov-2017 | 21:57pm »
I think she needs a sense of perspective!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]