* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Front Page / Re: Why The French Don't Like Us Very Much
« Last post by Orac on Fri 13-Apr-2018 | 06:32am »
But it's like most non-Dutch think Holland and The Netherlands are the same thing; the French, along with most other nationalities, think Great Britain and the United Kingdom are the same thing and that Scotland is a part of England anyway. :chuckle:
« Last post by jock364 on Fri 13-Apr-2018 | 00:17am »
The Scots and the French have always got on well - even today. It's an English problem.
« Last post by Orac on Thu 12-Apr-2018 | 23:31pm »
Not as individuals, no . . . . . . but as a nation? Definitely!

Where I live (when I'm in France) I'm within sight of the Spanish border and the French love us because we're not Spanish. Needless to say, the Spanish love us because we're not French! As for the Andorrans just round the corner, they love anyone with money to spend. :chuckle:
« Last post by Vulpecula on Sun 08-Apr-2018 | 16:38pm »
Part of my ancestry is French, I don't think they look down on the Brits, although this CRAZY Brexit has really screwed things up. :?:
Do you think the French will like us any the less after we leave the European Union?
« Last post by Lila1410 on Sun 08-Apr-2018 | 16:19pm »
that's great heh - guest comes on and gets us all talking!!

daft old duffer was a member http://www.fiftyplusforum.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=14602.msg475099#msg475099

As I understand it only became a guest when leaving.  And so did dinnerlaydee.
« Last post by BlueRose50 on Sun 08-Apr-2018 | 14:48pm »
Part of my ancestry is French, I don't think they look down on the Brits, although this CRAZY Brexit has really screwed things up. :?:
Front Page / Re: I'm 60 time for India
« Last post by Hotton on Sun 18-Mar-2018 | 07:54am »
Or a mixture of both. Rickshaw riding was interesting in the traffic and did an elephant ride.
« Last post by Lila1410 on Sun 18-Mar-2018 | 07:48am »
(That was quite a long time ago.)
« Last post by krypton on Sun 18-Mar-2018 | 07:43am »
I hadn't noticed before that daft old duffer had left.

that's great heh - guest comes on and gets us all talking!!
Front Page / Re: I'm 60 time for India
« Last post by krypton on Sun 18-Mar-2018 | 07:41am »
no aircon in buses or trains unless you pay for private or first class - there are two ways to experience India [well many more actually but for simplicity] through the window of an aircon coach or train or as the locals do it - your choice!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10