* Welcome Guests

Welcome Guest. We're a PRIVATE FORUM for Members only.
As a Guest this is all you'll be able to see. Why not register with us to see more?

Have you just signed up and not received your activation e-mail? please check your SPAM/JUNK folder in your e-mail program as some are being caught there. Similarly, a mistyped e-mail address won't work either. If you still have not received it please contact us by clicking HERE or by posting a message on our logging in problems board HERE.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated anywhere on this site, offending posts may be removed without consultation and warnings will be issued.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Front Page / Healthy aging solution for women 50+?
« Last post by Elliehansen on Wed 31-Jan-2018 | 11:21AM »
Hello everyone.

My name is Eleanor - I live in Norway now (yes, I love the snow!) but was born and bred in Surrey, UK. I am new to this forum so apologies if this is not the right forum, as I don't know exactly how it works but I figured I would put a post out here :)

I have worked in finance for most of my life, but am now very interested in following my own passion, which has always been healthy living both mentally and physically.

Based on that, I am considering whether to setup my own project/startup next to work which would focus on delivering tailored mental and physical training guides for women 50+ (as I struggle to find any solid guides for us out there targeting both the mind and the body - apart from Yoga of course).

My idea is as follows:
The project is a new healthy-aging solution for women going through menopause, delivering you a tailored programme for improving the health of both your mind and body with personal support from a coach available to you via chat or video. Using principles of meditation coupled with yoga and resistance based exercises, we want to help you reach your ultimate mind-body wellness state.

My mission is to improve the mental and physical health for mothers all over the world, so that you can better control the changes surrounding menopause whilst at the same time improve your life-quality and energy and make the next 30-40 years your best yet!

Again, my sincere apologies if this isn't the best way to post this, but what I would be truly grateful for is some constructive feedback to why this is/is not a good idea, so that I can better know if someone else really wants this or if it's just me - if so, then it's not much point in creating it anyhow and much better to know that sooner than later :)

Thanks everyone!

Ellie
Front Page / Re: Happy Unbirthday
« Last post by Hotspur on Thu 25-Jan-2018 | 09:11AM »
Hmm, I've got a leftover from Christmas bottle of bubbly in the fridge that winks at me every time I open the door, so think I'll have an unbirthday today  :cheers:
Front Page / Re: Fun quiz. Can these questions guess your birth order.
« Last post by GrannyJ on Tue 16-Jan-2018 | 17:35PM »
Not quite spot on as I have a twin sister 43 mins younger, but we are the youngest
Front Page / Re: Are you searching for your son/daughter?
« Last post by Chippy1 on Sat 18-Nov-2017 | 23:02PM »
Hello Hope. I'm sure a mod or admin will soon tell you if you are out of order. Having had a 'Long Lost Family'  event in my own family I wish you and any participants well.
Front Page / Are you searching for your son/daughter?
« Last post by habbott17 on Wed 15-Nov-2017 | 12:02PM »
Hello everyone,

We are doing some research for a potential new TV series and are hoping itís okay to post this here. Iím a researcher at betty tv and we are looking for parents who have been separated from/lost touch with their now grown-up adult children for a number of years, and who might like to be re-connected with them.

If this is you, and you would like more information, please donít hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much for your time.

Please note that we can only consider cases where your son or daughter is 18 or over. Please see the flyer for more details.

Thank you,
Hope  :)
Front Page / Re: Harassment, Parliament and the BBC
« Last post by AprilRose on Tue 14-Nov-2017 | 09:02AM »
 :offtopic:  sorry, only just read this thread

many years ago when I was younger, well in my 40's, I got my bottom pinched on a water bus in Venice. Although I ignored the young Italian male (hubby was with me) I felt rather flattered  >b< well it was well known in those days that Italian men often did this but it still took me by surprise. I didn't complain but hubby and I had a good laugh about it afterwards, often teasing me about it in later years.  :giggle:
« Last post by hotel du lac on Tue 14-Nov-2017 | 08:32AM »
Absolutely.

« Last post by aron on Mon 13-Nov-2017 | 22:16PM »
Round of applause for Jo..
« Last post by Myra on Thu 09-Nov-2017 | 13:25PM »
Good for her!  :bravo:

« Last post by SG on Mon 06-Nov-2017 | 16:52PM »
Moderator Comment

In which case perhaps everyone should return to discussing the topic - "Harassment, Parliament and the BBC"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10