About your Forum > Front Page

Prime Minister of UK

(1/6) > >>

Harvatt:
Hello ,    On the afternoon of the Budget  - Wednesday  -   I for once watched
Phillip Hammond give his Budget Speech and Jeremy Corbyn give his reply ,
but what I noticed most of all was that Theresa May really looked ill at one
point . I was a little concerned that  the Budget Speeches , the many other  jobs
she has in hand , together with listening to the speeches and added to the  many
discussions internationally that she has had to be involved with in connection
with ' BREXIT ' particularly, was making her show some signs of strain. Did
anyone else have that feeling  ?  After all she has been to some extend - thrown
in at the deep end of all this as well . It is not my intention to show  any
political bias in to this post ,  It is just me showing some concern for a person who
in all honesty must have been working very hard the last few weeks to say the
least , and a person who seems to be very dedicated .     Regards       Terry .

jock364:
If I were she, I really would have difficulty in finding a deputy PM that I could trust.

Griffon:
I have wondered for some time whether Teresa May has good enough physical health to do the job.  She is a diabetic isn't she. That may or may not be relevant. I'm also going by how she looks sometimes. Just a feeling.

Norn:
She has got herself in an impossible position, hasn't she. She will go down as the PM who took us out of the EU, crashed the economy, and caused the breakup of the UK as well .
Unless she has to resign because she is ill  and let Davis or Johnson take the blame :-)

Janey:

--- Quote from: Griffon on Fri 10-Mar-2017 | 06:38AM ---I have wondered for some time whether Teresa May has good enough physical health to do the job.  She is a diabetic isn't she. That may or may not be relevant. ...

--- End quote ---

Totally irrelevant and insulting to people with diabetes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version